петак, 7. јун 2013.

Untitled

withoutasking: spankme2: withoutasking: spankme2: withoutaski...



withoutasking:

spankme2:

withoutasking:

spankme2:

withoutasking:

Any questions?

Is that you or me?

Yes.

In that case, I will be right over to clean you up.

Hurry. Please?

antoniocina: Always a reblog!!!  You look so perfect there....



antoniocina:

Always a reblog!!!  You look so perfect there.  Hands bound, whip resting on them.  My cock fucking your throat and my hands wrapped around your throat to feel it bulge each time I drive into you.

fir3wolf: holy.



fir3wolf:

holy.

cl0thes0ff: http://anorexic-bipolar-bear.tumblr.com/



cl0thes0ff:

http://anorexic-bipolar-bear.tumblr.com/

Photo



owlberta: Uhm idk bye



owlberta:

Uhm idk bye

owlberta: beingmagical: mattfishman: beingmagical: I only...



owlberta:

beingmagical:

mattfishman:

beingmagical:

I only posted this earlier? wtf?


Yessss. I want. I want. I want.

Oh hi bum.

lol girls that use fake gifs. :/ 

I'm assuming the real source is http://ms-alice.tumblr.com/ although I just did a quick hunt so I can't be positive. (turns out maybe not.)

I always recognise those gifs, but have never really bothered finding out who the girl was.

ANYWAY. Bad beingmagical, bad! 

(uhh for some reason tumblr won't let me change the source. so idk man i'm tired)

EDIT: Been informed that ms-alice is NOt this girls tumblr. I can;t source for certain. But it's definitely not the girl who posted this aha. 

sexualstation: sexualstation: I really like this, yeah.  I...



sexualstation:

sexualstation:

I really like this, yeah. 

I love seeing myself on my dash. It makes me so happy. 

owlberta: uhhh, ignore awkward face plz



owlberta:

uhhh, ignore awkward face plz

taratheslut: Q: How can you tell when you've satisfied a...



taratheslut:

Q: How can you tell when you've satisfied a redhead?

A: She unties you.

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

taratheslut: Lift me up off the floor and fill both my holes....



taratheslut:

Lift me up off the floor and fill both my holes. Over and over and over….

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

Photo



naughtynicegirl69: A little closer view…;0



naughtynicegirl69:

A little closer view…;0

livesexting: http://livesexting.tumblr.com/



livesexting:

http://livesexting.tumblr.com/

owlforever16: This looks like some real funn!



owlforever16:

This looks like some real funn!

thefrip: Anal_Toy_02.jpg



thefrip:

Anal_Toy_02.jpg

thefrip: 10468x_10.jpg



thefrip:

10468x_10.jpg

thefrip: tumblr_mmzihoSASd1qj2dklo1_500.jpg



thefrip:

tumblr_mmzihoSASd1qj2dklo1_500.jpg

Photo



Photo



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар