недеља, 9. јун 2013.

Its All Primal

Each night before bed we brush out teeth, and each night before...




Each night before bed we brush out teeth, and each night before we sleep we wash Daddy's cock.

Hello Sir.

Hello miss. Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy your following and your dashboard of many...

Dear dilusional pathetic anon, Hmm. It seems my initial letter didn't get through. Lets try again. *sits you down gently* sweet pea, get over yourself. The reason you and you crazy is being ignored is because anything you have to say is inconsequential. Sorry, I mean anything you say does not matter. Make sense now? You're ignored because you aren't worth the second of time it takes them to reply. Please find something worthwhile to pour your energy into. Understand now? *pats head* Ax

Bump Nuff said. ~Primal

Up my slut, I want to have a direct route for my cock to enter...




Up my slut, I want to have a direct route for my cock to enter that womb for when I fill you I want each drop to be as deep as possible.

GOD i knew ur pussy ass wasnt man enough to answer

Answer?? Did you call me? Hmm I don't recall my phone ringing, hold on let me check my...

No one needs to hear your whimpers, your cries of pleasure and...



No one needs to hear your whimpers, your cries of pleasure and pain are unheard except by me. They are sweet music to my ears, and drive me on to continue my use of your body.

Snapped this as i was waking up this morning, just loved the way...



Snapped this as i was waking up this morning, just loved the way my body looked crawling to the camera. Reminded me of my ex who once quoted Kings of Leon, 'you better learn to crawl before i walk away' during sex. Ironically, i figured out he wasn't worth crawling to so I did the walking away.

For you my dear Primal, you never cease to amaze me

May I never cease to have such beautiful followers. Such a gift in the morning I can see why it was a choice of picture. The sight of a woman on her hands and knees crawling to the one that makes her sex moist and her lips wet. even the soft outline of your bottom lip ready to open and accept the morning treats. May you find one to crawl to and open yourself for.

~Primal

I told you to get dressed slut, however the one thing you wont...



I told you to get dressed slut, however the one thing you wont need are your panties, I know you think you wear them, you just wear them the way I want.

A tasty tidbit for submission here. I think its time for a mid...



A tasty tidbit for submission here. I think its time for a mid day snack. It seems that someone had the same thoughts as me, however my marks on those curves will last longer and deeper for mine will soak into your soul.

~Primal

I love how well you deal with rude and hateful anons.

Thank you. Stupid people are here for our entertainment. ~Primal

UR not even man enough to answer

Still here??? Oh sorry I must have forgotten to hit the send button. Here let me retype my answer to...

  You want me to feel you orgasm? You want me to feel your body...



  You want me to feel you orgasm? You want me to feel your body lose all control? Then we will see just how long you can keep your holes open for me slut.

I saw someone try and guess your age and I would like to add that when I picture you in my head, you're 35-37. Right or wrong, that's what I got. That would make you about 10 years older than me, but age is really irrelevant.

And I still find you adorable, witty and charming, and your youth and creativity is what I like...

My slut is  always wet on both ends, and always open for me. ITs...



My slut is  always wet on both ends, and always open for me. ITs time for her morning training.

Good morning pet, I see you have been thinking about this...



Good morning pet, I see you have been thinking about this morning , and I think its time that we see about filling you once more.

i've noticed that you are really secretive about your age. but the picture you just posted of the food kind of gave you away, it makes me think you're around 60-70 years old. because i mean the plate and the fork looks super old. nothing wrong with being old or anything, but are you?

My dear Anon, I am sorry but this made me laugh uncontrollably. Thank you for your mention of my...

To our Anon: I will graciously answer your post shortly. As...



To our Anon: I will graciously answer your post shortly. As Catie was responding to you. I was doing those things that men like me do. Make breakfast for my whore after I fucked her. Don't you wish you had a Dom like me?

Edit: PS, She ate this wonderful meal with a butt plug in her ass and knows I am going to fuck her throat shortly to give her, a breakfast dessert. Yes she's a slut. She's MY SLUT!


~Primal

I have a need...

I am going to take care of it. NOW. ~Primal

Daddy wants a kiss. All over my dear slut. How wonderful you...



Daddy wants a kiss. All over my dear slut. How wonderful you look with my love smeared across your face.

Hey i'm new to tumblr and i'm curious how you got so many followers? Could you check out my blog!?

Welcome to Tumblr. How did I get them? I think we should post that question to them. For I have not...

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар