петак, 7. јун 2013.

. caramiaphotography .

Happy June!! As promised last month, I'm now booking photo...



Happy June!! As promised last month, I'm now booking photo shoots this summer for anyone interested. Contact me at caramia.photography@yahoo.com to set something up! Must be on Oahu, Hawaii. xo

Photo



Photo



Re-bought my fisheye yay



Re-bought my fisheye yay

Danny swinging, me in the water pc: goodgirl-gonemad



Danny swinging, me in the water

pc: goodgirl-gonemad

Wailea falls



Wailea falls

Photo



pc: little-r0se



pc: little-r0se

Waimea



Waimea

Photo



Photo



Photo



PICTURES COMING SOON

I haven’t posted for a while because I’ve had finals and lots of work to do, but I’m officially done and on summer! New camera on the way as well, and many photo shoots and pictures soon. It’s gonna be a busy summer. :)

Thanks for sticking with me everyone, much love x

Photo



Photo



don't mind my awful tan lines



don't mind my awful tan lines

Photo



Ask Answers

I’ve made an ask.fm to publicly answer my messages without cluttering my blog and your dash: http://ask.fm/caramiaphotography

I have answered the messages I’ve received this year (2013) on there. Anything earlier than that is on my old formspring.

Thanks everyone for all of your wonderful messages!!! xx

So you live in Hawaii right? How do you like...have electricity and a computer to tumblr on..

its pretty hard not gonna lie, i mean my grass hut has a horrible connection most of the time

Photo



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар