недеља, 9. јун 2013.

erje69

thrilledbytease: Lips are meant to be kissed!! And I hope by...



thrilledbytease:

Lips are meant to be kissed!!

And I hope by "kissed" you mean tongued, and slowly licked and suckled and softly bitten.

mistressdee3468: lol….  I always assumed both!  LOL!



mistressdee3468:

lol….  I always assumed both!  LOL!

flesh-fantasies: wet—kitty: oh baby



flesh-fantasies:

wet—kitty:

oh baby

Photo



Photo



mistressdee3468: Yes I do!



mistressdee3468:

Yes I do!

Photo



barronis: enjoyingtheviews: Dont be shy now...



barronis:

enjoyingtheviews:

Dont be shy now ladies

http://enjoyingtheviews.tumblr.com/

Enjoying.The.Viewss@Gmail.Com

barronis - I appreciate every single molecule in your body, and every ounce of spirit in your soul. So send me naked pictures of those molecules, And make sure I can see the spirit In your soul…Happy Hump Day.. Lady Barronis

between2pillows: You realize that means at least 3 times a week...



between2pillows:

You realize that means at least 3 times a week for 30+ minutes right? Not that I have a problem with that. ;)

barronis: barronis



barronis:

barronis

mistressdee3468: Yes. Use your teeth.



mistressdee3468:

Yes. Use your teeth.

mistresslittleblog: rohosub: Keep him in chastity and you...



mistresslittleblog:

rohosub:

Keep him in chastity and you won't even have to ask him or to tell him to either…

Now to actually have one in chastity and the key around my neck.  

Photo



Photo



proper-girls-peg:   i would say: my body is...



proper-girls-peg:

 

i would say: my body is Yours

                   to use as You please

mistressdee3468: Hmmmm!! That would get interesting in a...



mistressdee3468:

Hmmmm!! That would get interesting in a hurry.

asubssoul2013: sweet-yet-kinky: tickled-pink1: yes...



asubssoul2013:

sweet-yet-kinky:

tickled-pink1:

yes please….

Absolutely

Oh yes please !

yummgirlie: fluffybitz: ♥♥♥ Yesssssss Sir…clear as crystal,...



yummgirlie:

fluffybitz:

Yesssssss Sir…clear as crystal, Sir.

Erotic Raine: Contract

Erotic Raine: Contract:

mzraine:

This is not a work of fiction. I have had many people ask for details of the slave contract I use. Instead of having to explain it or send copies, I decided to just post it here. It is based on similar contracts that can easily be found online, but tweaked for personal preference. There is also an…

Photo



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар