недеља, 9. јун 2013.

Adoring Alpha & his Bad Beta

My Blackcraftcult tee came in the mail, so I'm going to...



My Blackcraftcult tee came in the mail, so I'm going to represent with a gif.

Photo



gaywillsmith: wit*



gaywillsmith:

wit*

I'm fresh out of the shower and my bum looks like a ripe...



I'm fresh out of the shower and my bum looks like a ripe peach.

Stressed. 

Stressed. 

Photo



Photo



fairifleur: i dont know if someone already made an edit like...



fairifleur:

i dont know if someone already made an edit like this but oh well! hehe xx

Photo



creepyyeha: The shelf bra and garter belt I made ^_^ It's super...



creepyyeha:

The shelf bra and garter belt I made ^_^ It's super girly!

What do you mean you are interested in a lady friend with some bark?

I mean, someone who's sweet, fun, and willing to watch hours of hentai with me! 

Of course it would help if she was interested in pet-play, since I find it so damn cute! Couldn't you tell? *wriggles*

Photo



Dear little lovely woman. Hi! How are you? I'm the guy that made a request abot a picture of you showing a really big pretty smile. I'm here to ask you something very very personal, okay? Here I go: Your favorite candy is...?

Ah! I am sorry, I still haven't fulfilled your request, and I was intending to! 

*frown* I've been working often, and haven't gotten around to taking any new selfies. 

Anyhow, favorite candy, huh?

Hm, honestly, that is a tough one! I don't each much candy (which is probably why I've never had a cavity). I prefer baked-goods if I'm going to dive into sweets, but since you asked; I do enjoy dark chocolate M&M's. 

Hi! I have a question. So I'm a 21 yr old girl who is a virgin still by choice, and I was wondering, does that seem weird? You seem to be truthful and you're nice so yea! Also, I've been strictly straight until recently, where I've been curious. Does curiosity just come out of nowhere aka is that normal? I'm one of your newer followers so if you want to find out who I am, go for it! ^.^ p.s.- you're super pretty girl, work it!

Nothing you have said is weird at all! You're just doing what YOU want to do with your life, and that's as normal as it gets! 

I don't think I've met a single person who hasn't felt a little curious before. It's natural, so don't worry, girly.

(ノ*゜▽゜*)

coyotefluff: Here you guys go. It went well getting it it, it's...



coyotefluff:

Here you guys go.
It went well getting it it, it's only a little uncomfortable, but I'll get over it.

Photo



So cute!





So cute!

Photo



Photo



deflowergrrrl: Papa's little brat. She's so cute. I have...



deflowergrrrl:

Papa's little brat.

She's so cute. I have a huge girl-crush on her. 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар