четвртак, 6. јун 2013.

We are the lost generation

Deleting

this blog is now a part of my past. it does not reflect my hopes and dreams for the future, but only the darkness that has been consuming my life.

i am making a new blog for those who wish to follow.

wheredidmywandergo.tumblr.com

i hope you have your family and a good support system when you go to trial. It is always a little tiny bit easier dealing with your fears when you know you are not alone.

Yeah. Thank you. My family doesn't know, but my boyfriend does, and he's very helpful

Going to a trial, by jury of my fellow students

to get this all over with. And they will tear my story and case apart, doubting my motives, giving him the benefit of doubt and god just being in the same room with him is going to be terrifyingly difficult

I don’t want to deal with this

Photo



My right boob seems to be getting more noticeably larger than my left This is making me all kinds...

My right boob seems to be getting more noticeably larger than my left

This is making me all kinds of emotions

Photo



Photo



tricoma: Sir, I trip I'm thinking Very similar to how...



tricoma:

Sir, I trip I'm thinking

Very similar to how people faces actually morph when ur tripping :p

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



fckyeaharthistory: Vincent van Gogh - Skull with a Burning...



fckyeaharthistory:

Vincent van Gogh - Skull with a Burning Cigarette, 1885-86. Oil on canvas

nettierharris: Chris LIttle Nettie Harris Nashville Tenn



nettierharris:

Chris LIttle
Nettie Harris
Nashville Tenn

I am but a shadow of the girl I once thought I could become.

I am but a shadow of the girl I once thought I could become.

Photo



Photo



we all know what it is to have a conscience.

the knowledge of right versus wrong. The inner sense of guilt you feel when you choose the wrong. The sense of pride and peace when you choose right,

But what of ose who know right, but choose wrong? In spite. In revenge. In curiosity. In helplessness. In anger or in desperation.

What do you do when your inner being tells you what to do, but your actions don’t follow?
Thus creates dissonance. Confusion. Anger turned inward on the self. A break in the sense of identity.

Over time it festers. Is struggle within creates fear. Fear of who you really are within. Of ypwho you might be or what you might do. A distrust in your own self.

What do you do, when you can’t even trust yourself? It’s a life if perpetual fear, of emotional torment. Some give in to the demon inside. Helpless to even save yourself, you are consumed.

Of those who fight, Eventually, you might become numb. Or you might hide it all in anger and drunken rages. In a lung busting and vien popping drug haze. All endured, only just edured.

Or you might just decide to blow your brains out, because you were wrong and bad in the first place and why even try and preserve your life?

Your conaience calls to you. Do what is right. Obliterate what is wrong.

Photo



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар