среда, 5. јун 2013.

Chastity 24x7

Just wanted to say hi, your blog looks great, just reading your profile sounds great to...!!!

Thanks very much for writing and for your encouragement. We try to blog about things we like and that are related to our lifestyle. We live a female led, chastity lifestyle 24x7. My life is centered on making Her happy and removing stress through my service to Her. It works so well for us that we only look for ways to make it more fun for both of us. She is in charge.

loves2control: daddys-whorecrux:   Hmm maybe I should test...



loves2control:

daddys-whorecrux:

 

Hmm maybe I should test this theory.

This works for us.

ukbdsm: Open ass hole #BDSM Amateur Bondage : Ball...



ukbdsm:

Open ass hole #BDSM

Amateur Bondage : Ball Gag : Femdom : Humiliation : Amateur-BDSM.org

The favoured position for my wife/mistress. When I am bound like this, She can do whatever She wants and take however long She wants. She is in control.

locked2012: Use your sub as softly or as roughly as you wish in...



locked2012:

Use your sub as softly or as roughly as you wish in order to get off.. it is your right to do so.. and he will respect you for it regardless..

                                      Make me CUM Pet!!

The way it should be. She is in charge and She cums whenever and however She wants.

thetitanbarbarossa: Chastity confessions My Mistress/Wife also...



thetitanbarbarossa:

Chastity confessions

My Mistress/Wife also pointed out that for the last four nights in a row I have taken a bigger cock up my ass than she ever has in her pussy. 

As it should be. She is in charge so She has the big dick.

thetitanbarbarossa: Chastity confession Because of my obsession...



thetitanbarbarossa:

Chastity confession

Because of my obsession with cum, and as part of my punishment yesterday, my Mistress/Wife milked my prostate completely dry leaving me incapable of cumming even if I were allowed.  She did it with my chastity device on so there was absolutely no contact with my little boy penis.  No orgasm, no ejaculation what so ever.  She literally reached in and took all of my cum away from me.

She is in charge.

nickrockswell: Ya'll kinky! I like kinky -...



nickrockswell:

Ya'll kinky!

I like kinky - http://nickrockswell.tumblr.com/

I got a good session of this last night. Caged of course and bound as well. My wife/mistress ended the session by leaving a vibrating butt plug in my, getting a glass of wine and having me take Her to several orgasms while She watched Gilmore Girls. She is in charge.

Photo



I always love mistresses with big dildos. The tighter the fit...



I always love mistresses with big dildos. The tighter the fit the greater the pleasure and when She fills me with anger big dick there's no doubt She is in charge.

flyindabyrd: Sometimes…



flyindabyrd:

Sometimes…

my-sissy: My Sissy Pictures and Movies of : Amateur...



my-sissy:

My Sissy Pictures and Movies of : Amateur Sissy Chastity Cock Cage Amateur FemDom

http://my-sissy.tumblr.com/

Being pegged while in permanent chastity absolutely reinforces the fact the She is in charge.

chien-de-nadya: Mistress make her lover wear a tight chastity...



chien-de-nadya:

Mistress make her lover wear a tight chastity device so he can suffer and save up some sperm for her…she tell him that will be wearing it long term while giving him a long slow blowjob through the cage. !!

Getting this treatment while long term locked in cage is fantastic. Great tease.

This is a serious pegging. Strong and deep. It feels great and...



This is a serious pegging. Strong and deep. It feels great and you'll remember it for days.

carolskingdom: cruelfem: She really doesn't care.  She just...



carolskingdom:

cruelfem:

She really doesn't care.  She just needs to cum.

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when my wife/mistress binds me like this and then pounds away while asking "who's in charge?"

cuckoldlifeandtimes: femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial: What...



cuckoldlifeandtimes:

femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:

What does it mean when you're married to a FemDom?

It means that when she fucks you in the ass with a strap-on, and promises not to embarrass you by telling her girlfriends about it, what she means is that she's not going to tell them until Friday happy hour after work.


CuckoldLifeandTimes:

I know that She has told a couple of Her friends and I cringe and turn beet red everytime W/we see them somewhere!! It is just a matter of time before more know and someone wants to watch or join!!

Rue logging this as it reminds me of the terrific pegging I had last night. Thank you mistress. I still tingle today.

insatiablewife: No doubting



insatiablewife:

No doubting

dangerwankeveryday: Love the balance of submission and control...



dangerwankeveryday:

Love the balance of submission and control in this!

thedirtynurse: Adorable  This pink dildo is one of the...



thedirtynurse:

Adorable 

This pink dildo is one of the favourites of my wife/mistress. It hits the prostate very well. She is in charge.

lovetobepegged: Very hot. This looks a lot like a scene at...



lovetobepegged:

Very hot.

This looks a lot like a scene at our house. Nice large butt plug to get me opened up and a large dildo well strapped for action. When my wife/mistress walks into the bedroom attired and armed like this I know I'm in for a serious pegging. I love it and She is in charge - always.

Yes please.



Yes please.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар