петак, 7. јун 2013.

==> be shsl princess john

Who do you ship me with? Bonus points for a url!

elenaishuman:

image

Zacharie: You know, you could use a classier hat. I've got just the thing.

octoburp:

image

image

image

image

image

image

while drawing the batter and zacharie in suits i realized batter would look forever informal because of his lame-o baseball hat and when a fedora popped to mind i had to eradicate it hence this was made

based on these panels

Photo







vheef25: doodle too busy these days;_;



vheef25:

doodle

too busy these days;_;

ameliebedrawing: its finished!!!! green outfit is a thing i...



ameliebedrawing:

its finished!!!!

green outfit is a thing i thought of myself, black outfit was found here, pink outfit was found here

please do not delete the sources!

A picture of John Egbert, a tiara, a mug of tea, a snuggly blanket and a donut c:

only if it's chai tea<3 
and yessss that will totally work, heh

thepiratekingg: the only dirk draw I did that I like it's not...



thepiratekingg:

the only dirk draw I did that I like

it's not perfect tho sdfgbrnwrbaefv

I mean he is

but the moving part isnt

anon me 5 things you would put on a pentagram to summon me

snowchildhero:

kawanaii:

hokaidoplanet:

s-guy:

theuppitynegras:

robbingthestylescraddle:

Well this could get interesting…

is anyone even still up

Okay no you guys should totally do this

how appropriate funny for this to show up on my dash anyway go at it

yessss

I think this is one of the more creative memes I've seen in a while, and I REALLY wanna hear your responses!

REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOUR FOLLOWERS WOULD DO IF THEY OWNED YOU FOR 24 HOURS

thiefofstars: long haired rose and short haired jade 



thiefofstars:

long haired rose and short haired jade image

spacespectrum: sWEETHEART (♥‿♥✿)



spacespectrum:

sWEETHEART (♥‿♥✿)

Saboten Panels!

Well it looks like that panel was a good idea! <3

So back when panel submissions first opened i submitted two panels, one for a beta kid/troll ask panel and the other for the alphas. so tonight I will do the afterdark one!

If anybody would like to start telling me who they are interested, go ahead and I’ll make a note of it! Now, Sabo hasn’t confirmed any panels yet, so we’ll have to see, but it’s always good to plan early! c:

Sabo panel idea!

Would anybody be interested in attending or being apart of a Homestuck After Dark panel? Like it would be like an ask panel but for older kids, so that you can ask more risque questions and such. 

Photo



life-writer: EB: hey, dave? EB: your eyes are pretty. <3 TG:...



life-writer:

EB: hey, dave?

EB: your eyes are pretty. <3

TG: shut up egbert

TG: <3

Reblog if you have this:

quicksilvertrion:

image

…and are willing to share it with people that want to get to know you or RP :)

achromatic: sona-chan: [ kingdom hearts 10th anniversary...





















achromatic:

sona-chan:

[ kingdom hearts 10th anniversary calendar ]

allons-y, sweetie, because life's fantastic!: Like or Reblog for a Hedgehog!

allons-y, sweetie, because life's fantastic!: Like or Reblog for a Hedgehog! :

lizzozzil:

Now that I have loads more free time I'm finally going to try one of these "reblog for a drawing" things! So here it goes: 

First 25 people to reblog this get a drawing of their OTP as hedgehogs in colour. 

image

image

The next 25 people to reblog this will get a drawing of a character of their choice as a hedgehog in colour. 

image

∆ And everyone after the 50th person to reblog this will get a black & white line drawing of a character of their choice as a hedgehog. 

image

Edit:

∆ You do not have to be following me to reblog this. 

∆ It does not matter what fandom the character(s) are from (but I would prefer them being from a fandom I'm familiar with).

∆ You can reblog or like this. 

Keep your inbox open so that I'll be able to contact you if I have any questions about your OTP or the character you'd like me to draw (if it's not already obvious after stalking your blog). 

∆ Check your URL tag to see if your drawing is completed.  

∆ Ends on June 15th at 12am (EST) or when I feel there are too many drawings for me to handle. 

artigraphy: lol so unicornmagic not only got me watching...



artigraphy:

lol so unicornmagic not only got me watching magical girl anime, but also got me watching PONY CARTOONS lmaoooo what is happening to me

(j/k j/k i love it)

so far no pony fanart but in this brave new world who knows what might happen

anywayyyy this is akemi homura. she is the most intensely devoted girlfriend in the history of pretty much ever.

gamzeelovesyew: Johnkat by ~irrelevantInsomniac



gamzeelovesyew:

Johnkat

by ~irrelevantInsomniac

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар