четвртак, 6. јун 2013.

http://kottfarsbarn.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



klartie: i do believe i won this round of "best yearbook...



klartie:

i do believe i won this round of "best yearbook quote" 

veganfeast: I added a touch of agave to my pesto recipe tonight...



veganfeast:

I added a touch of agave to my pesto recipe tonight and its weirdly good! by jenofur on Flickr.

prettygirlfood: Lasagna



prettygirlfood:

Lasagna

Photo



Photo

















Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



alchemyy: What



alchemyy:

What

Photo



idontwannahurtno-more: If you don't reblog this, I'm judging...



idontwannahurtno-more:

If you don't reblog this, I'm judging you.

Photo



the-thirsty-devil: apolitepunk: This is the best dog...







the-thirsty-devil:

apolitepunk:

This is the best dog ever.

classy as fuck!

"You get depressed because you know that you're not what you should be."

""You get depressed because you know that you're not what you should be.""

- Marilyn Manson   (via you-are-the-perfect-thing-to-see)

i-am-fangirl-hear-me-squeal: shavingryansprivates: striderstesticle: shavingryansprivates: crying...

i-am-fangirl-hear-me-squeal:

shavingryansprivates:

striderstesticle:

shavingryansprivates:

crying is manly as shit

crying was originally seen as a masculine thing. if you were a roman centurion or something and you didn't cry when one of your fellow soldiers died, you were seen as an insensitive pussy.

told u

image

Photo



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар